TPF mV/V output
TPF Series flush diaphragm pressure transducers are based on bonded strain gauge on stainless steel technology.
Thanks to the strong flush diaphragm made with 17-4 PH stainless steel, TPF is particularly suitable for pressure measurement where the media is with high viscosity (thick fluids, oils, rubber, pulps, chemical products, etc.) and the traditional transducers with internal measuring chamber cannot be used.
The high thickness of the diapragm makes the product very reliable and suitable for heavy industrial application.
Internal state of the art electronics and very high precision mechanical machining make TPF product the ideal solution for above needs, where the non amplified mV/V sensor has to be used.
- Ranges: from: 0…10 to 0…1000 bar
(0…150 to 0…15000 psi)
- Accuracy: ±0.2% FSO typical
- Protection rating: IP65/IP67
- Wetted parts: 17-4PH
- Temperature range: -40…+120°C
- Flush fitting stainless steel measuring diaphragm
- Internal calibration signal