IK4-S Syncronous serial output
Contactless linear position transducer with ONDA magnetostrictive technology with RS422-SSI digital output interface.
The absence of electrical contact on the cursor eliminates all wear and guarantees almost unlimited life.
The IK4 line’s new mechanical structure offers improved features for in-cylinder use, including a series of new multi-connector models, free rotation of the connector head, and replacement of internal electronics without removal of the transducer.
- ONDA technology
- Optimized mechanical structure
- Strokes from 50 to 4000 mm
- Wide range of connectors for the electrical connection
- Rod, nipple, exagonal flange AISI 316
- Power supply 10….32 Vdc
- Resistance to vibration (DIN IEC68T2/6 12g)
- Protection IP67
- Work temperature: -30°…+90°C
- Synchronous Serial Interface direct to controllers
- Output data resolution available from 1 to 40mm
- Data format: binary or Gray code; incremental/decremental