RK-4 Analog output – Threated head
Contactless linear position transducer with magnetostrictive technology: the absence of electrical contact on the cursor eliminates problems of wear and consumption and guarantees almost unlimited life.
The reduced dead zones and the head’s threaded shape and small size make the RK-4 series ideal for applications requiring the installation of the transducer partially inside the hydraulic cylinder as a simplified alternative compared to the models of the IK4 series.
The overall dimensions of the sensor are among the smallest available on the market.
For what concerns the output signal, the analog interface gives the displacement of a single cursor (available in the several ranges in Voltage or Current).
Excellent linearity, repeatability, resistance to mechanical vibrations and shocks complete the product’s specifications overview.
- Absolute transducer
- Strokes from 50 to 4000mm (RK-4-_ _ _ _ -N/E/S)
- Direct analog output (RK-4-_ _ _ _ -N/K/E)
- Reverse analog output (RK-4_ _ _ _-R)
- Operating temperature: -30…+90°C
- Resistance to vibration (DIN IEC68T2/6 20g)
- Power supply 18Vdc…30Vdc
- Optional 12Vdc power supply (RK-4-_ _ _ _ -K)