MK4-A Analog output
Contactless linear position transducer with ONDA magnetostrictive technology.
The absence of electrical contact on the cursor eliminates all wear and guarantees almost unlimited life.
Compact size for simple installation.
Full protection against outside agents for use in harsh environments with high contamination and presence of dust.
Excellent linearity, repeatability, resistance to mechanical vibrations and shocks.
- ONDA technology
- Optimised mechanical structure
- Strokes from 50 to 4000mm
- Sliding or floating magnetic cursor
- Availability of several analogue outputs (voltage or current) for direct position and speed measurement or reverse measurement (only position)
- Single or double cursors models availability
- Power supply 24Vdc ±20%
- Resistance to vibration (DINIEC68T2/612g)
- IP67 protection
- Work temperature: -30…+75°