MK4-S Syncronous serial output
Contactless magnetostrictive linear position transducer with RS422-SSI digital output interface.
The absence of electrical contact on the cursor eliminates all wear and guarantees almost unlimited life.
Compact size for simple installation.
Full protection against outside agents for use in harsh environments with high contamination and presence of dust.
Excellent linearity, repeatability, resistance to mechanical vibrations and shocks.
- Optimised mechanical structure
- Strokes from 50 to 4000 mm
- Fast installation by mean of steel brackets
- Sliding or floating magnetic cursor
- Synchronous Serial Interface direct to controllers
- Output data resolution available from 1 to 40 μm
- Data format: binary or Gray code; incremental/decremental
- Power supply 10…32 Vdc
- Resistance to vibration (DIN IEC68T2/6 12g)
- IP67 protection
- Work temperature: -30…+90°C