MK4-C CANOpen output
Contactless linear position transducer with magnetostrictive technology.
The absence of electrical contact on the cursor eliminates all wear and guarantees almost unlimited life.
The MK4 CANopen integrates a microprocessor to process the measurement and to diagnose the transducer.
The CAN field bus communication system provides fast and safe transmission.
The use of CANopen DS-301 protocol and Device Profile DS-406 provides quick and easy integration of the transducer in the control and automation system.
- Absolute measurement of position and speed
- Possibility of one or two cursors simultaneously
- Local intelligence
- Interface: CANopen DS-301 V4.01 Device Profile DS-406 V2.0
- Strokes from 50 to 4000 mm
- Position resolution up to 2μm
- Speed resolution up to 0,01mm/sec
- Linearity error 0.02%
- Repeatability error 0.01mm
- Resistance to vibrations (DIN IEC68T2/6 12g)
- IP67 protection